More than 60% of businesses in the United States now hire investigative agencies to conduct pre-employment screening. They do so because they do not wish to be exposed to a vast array of damage and liability actions that can result from negligent hiring practices.
The organization that fails to stringently check a potential employee’s background can fall victim to having a work environment that is traught with exposure to potentially violent, unstable and uncooperative workers.
Santa Fe Protective Services, Inc. offers a variety of pre-employment screening options that will greatly assist an employer to avoid such an environment and to prevent placement of employees in inappropriate positions. SFPS guarantees the most competitive prices in the industry and is a cost-effective, single source for pre-employment verifications.
Among our services:
- Investigative Packages
- Security Guard and Protective Force Training
- Pre-Employment Background Inquires
- Substance Abuse Testing Programs
- Credit History
- Criminal History
- Driver’s License History
- Employment History Verification
- Education Verification
- Workman’s Compensation Record
- Social Security Verification
- Professional License Verification